Marks Usage Agreement
The iGP Manager Marks are important assets of iGP Manager's business, and they are protected by UK and international copyright and trademark laws. By using them you agree as follows:
- We grant you permission to use the iGP Manager Marks on a non-exclusive, non-transferable basis. This permission may be revoked at any time at our discretion. Of course, we don't expect to do this without a good reason.
- You won't imply any relationship with iGP Manager other than the one that actually exists.
- iGP Manager may provide you with style or usage guidelines from time to time, including such things as size, color or placement. Unless we agree otherwise, you will use the iGP Manager Marks only in a way that is consistent with those guidelines. You will update your use of the iGP Manager Marks to conform to changes in the guidelines within a reasonable time after we provide you notice of the change.
- You may not use the iGP Manager Marks or the word "iGP Manager", any confusingly similar name or trademark, in the name of your product or service, or in your domain name, without our prior written approval.
- You will not display, copy, modify or transmit the iGP Manager Marks in any way except as described in this Agreement or otherwise agreed in writing by iGP Games Ltd.