A. What Basic Information Does iGP Games Collect?
We only collect personally identifiable information from you on a voluntary basis, and you may visit areas on the Site without providing us with such. However, in order to use certain parts of the Site and/or log-on to play the Game, you will be required to create an account by providing us your email address and selecting a unique username and password (an “Account”). For age verification purposes, we also ask for your birthday during the Account creation process.
In the course of maintaining your Account, you might also be asked to participate in online surveys about the Game, or in other Game-related promotional contests, participation in which is entirely voluntary. You might also desire to contact our customer support team via the Forum or the “Contact Us” link found on the Site. In participating in such promotional activities or in contacting customer support, you might be requested to provide additional information beyond your email address, including your name, birthday, and other contact information. In operating the Site or otherwise offering the Game, we might also request other information from you, including hardware specifications, game experience, refer-a-friend, and other demographic information that might be associated with your personal information, such as your gender, hobbies, occupation, platform preferences, and other game ownership information.
Please note that in utilising certain areas of the Site (e.g. purchasing merchandise) or the Game you will be requested to provide additional information in order to complete a purchase, such as your name, address and credit card or other payment information. This information is provided solely to a third party payment provider, and none of this information is collected or stored by iGP Games. Please see Section IV below regarding how third parties working on behalf of iGP Games use your personal information.
B. What Additional Information Does iGP Games Collect?
(1) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognise visitors' domain names and internet protocol (IP) addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). In addition, your web browser or Game software may transmit to iGP Games certain geographic information or other information regarding your computer, including its capabilities, hardware specs and game data processing. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous "traffic data" that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
C. What Does iGP Games Do With Collected Information?
(1) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or to check your qualifications, to inform you of any changes to the Site or Game, or to send you additional information about iGP Games. We may also use your information to contact you should we believe that you are in violation of the Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms of Service”) or the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). At your discretion, you may choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers that are not associated with iGP Games through on-site offers. We will not provide your information to them without your consent.
(2) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyse the Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(4) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on iGP Games subsidiaries or affiliates, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of iGP Games or the users of the Site or Game, or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site or Game.
(5) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through the Site or otherwise collected in connection with the Game. If iGP Games or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Site.
(6) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we disable your account or remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section VII below.
D. Notice Concerning Children
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online, and as such do not knowingly collect any personal information from any user under age 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site or Game user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's Account.
The Site and the Game have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. We store your personal information on a secured servers in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to iGP Games employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Site and the Game. All iGP Games personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information.
We use additional security measures to enhance security, such as analysing account behaviour for fraudulent or otherwise anomalous behaviour, may limit use of site features in response to possible signs of abuse, may remove inappropriate content or links to illegal content, and may suspend or disable accounts for violations of our Terms of Service.
Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your information, please be aware that no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the use of the Game or the Site and we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse to you or to any third party. You acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
Should you have any concern or knowledge of security violations please report them to email@example.com.
A. Public Forums and In-Game Chat Text
The Site includes a section for interactive “forums” in the form of message boards (the “Forums”) to which users with an Account and an in-Game name may post. Additionally, within the Game, you can participate in real-time interactive chat (“Chat”) with other players. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the Forums or Chat becomes public information in which you relinquish any expectation of privacy. Remember that iGP Games asks that you not disclose any personal information when posting in the Forums or in Chat, and you should exercise caution when deciding what information to share. We reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to monitor your use of the Forums or Chat.
B. Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
We may share your personal information with service providers that we engage for the purpose of processing information on our and your behalf, such as to fulfil product orders, collect billing information and process payments. While providing services for us, these companies may access your personal information. Any financial information submitted, however, such as your credit card information and billing address, is provided solely to the third-party payment provider, and none of this information is collected by, shared with, or stored by iGP Games.
To the extent applicable, we require these entities to comply with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. In certain instances, some entities also have their own policies regarding privacy and information protection, and these policies can be located in the areas of the Site or the Game where you are interacting with such third-party service providers.
A. Dispute Resolution Outside The European Union
If you are a resident of any country not a current member of the European Union, you agree that should any dispute or claim arise out of, or relate to, this Policy (“Claim”), you will attempt in good faith to negotiate a written resolution of the Claim directly with us. You agree that if the matter remains unresolved for thirty (30) days after one party has provided written notice of the Claim to the other party, all parties shall join in mediation services in England with a mutually agreed mediator in an attempt to resolve the dispute. Should you file any arbitration claims, or any administrative or legal actions without first having attempted to resolve the matter by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover legal fees, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
iGP Games will send its notice to the address it has on file to the extent that you have provided additional contact information to iGP Games (e.g. by participating in a promotional or survey, or contacting a customer services representative). Otherwise, iGP Games will send its notice to the email address associated with your Account. You will send your notice to iGP Games, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH. Please note that this informal resolution procedure does not suspend any statutory limitation periods applicable to the bringing of a Claim.
B. Dispute Resolution Within The European Union
If you are a resident of any country that is a current member of the European Union, should you have a dispute or claim arising out of, or relating to, this Policy, you may report your claim to the European Union Data Protection Authorities located in your jurisdiction.
We adhere to the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection.
VII. ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION AND DELTETION
If you want to stop using your account you may deactivate or delete it. When you deactivate and account, no user will be able to see your manager profile but it will not be deleted and can be reactivated. When you delete an account it is permanently deleted from the Game and cannot be recovered. To request deactivation or deletion of your account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain viewable to the extent it has been shared with others, or was copied or stored by other users. However, if you delete your account, your name will no longer be associated with that information on the Game. For example, if you post something to another user's profile and then you delete your account, that post may remain, but be attributed to “Unknown”.
Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies, but will not be available to any second or third party organisations. We may retain your Account information for a reasonable period of time afterwards for the purposes for internal account management and fraud prevention activities.
VIII. OTHER TERMS
Unless stated otherwise, this Policy applies to all information that we have about you and your account. If we make changes to this Policy we will notify you by publication here. If the changes are material, we will provide you additional, prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances.
Consent to Collection and Processing in the United Kingdom. By using the Game or Site you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom.
A. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or queries about this Policy, our practices regarding your personal information related to the Site or Game, or any other matter relating to our service, please contact us at email@example.com or at iGP Games Limited, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
B. Updates and Changes
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
C. Additional Policies
There are additional iGP Games legal policies that govern your use of the Site and the Game. Please take time to review and familiarise yourself with both the Terms of Service and the EULA.