You now have until MONDAY the 28TH of January to complete the sign up for the official @iGPManager league
● Players must join the league from a brand new account. This is to ensure that not only all managers are on the same level, and also because we don’t want to take people away from their normal leagues that they race in.
● Players for the league will be selected based on performance in a “qualifying league” to be managed by iGP Manager.
● The “qualifying league” and primary league will both be private leagues with invites being managed by iGP Manager via the AOR forums.
● In order to control equality among those who qualify for the primary league we will have the managers remake their account upon graduating to the primary league (essentially making a 2nd brand new account which they will use to compete).
● Each season the managers will make a brand new account, in order to prevent anyone from running away with development into future seasons with a major head start.
● Priority given to those who registered interest, when it comes to sign-ups.
● Stream to take place on the AOR YouTube channel.
● Broadcast to be handled by iGP Manager’s Justin Sutton with graphics to promote iGP and AOR.
● Race start is at 8pm in the UK on Tuesdays which means stream would start at 7:45pm or 7:50pm, just prior to the qualifying results becoming available.
● 50% distance races at 1.5x speed.