If you'd like to help us resolve app crashes while earning tokens, you're in the right place. We will award 50 Tokens every time you can record a unique app crash using the steps below*. We will award 50 Tokens per unique app crash and to the first three people who successfully record the same crash!
1) Download and unzip this -> https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools.html
2) Copy the full path to the unzipped directory
3) Open Windows start menu and run Command Prompt
4) In Command Prompt type -> "cd " (without quotes, including the space), then paste the unzipped directory path copied in step 2, then press Enter.
5) Connect your phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable
5a) You must enable 'USB Debugging' on your device (search online for how to enable developer tools and USB Debugging)
6) Return to Command Prompt and type "adb.exe logcat --clear" (without quotes) and press enter
7) Type "adb.exe logcat > igpdebug.txt" and press enter
8) Using your phone, launch iGP Manager and reproduce the crash that you have discovered - it must crash and you must wait until the phone goes completely back to your OS before continuing
9) Return to Command Prompt and press CTRL+C. This will stop the data logging process.
A file should have been generated by this process called "igpdebug.txt". It should have appeared in the same folder that you unzipped in step 1. Email your device and operating system information (device type, version) along with the "igpdebug.txt" file and a description of what you did to cause the crash to email@example.com
* 50 Tokens will be rewarded to the first 3 people to report any given unique crash scenario. Rewards will only be given per unique crash scenario, not per crash event. E.g. recording the same crash 10 times is a 50 Tokens reward, but capturing 10 different kinds of crash scenarios will result in a 500 Tokens reward! Some technical ability is required to accurately capture a crash. If you are not computer savvy you may struggle with these techniques and we can not provide much support or guidance if logging the problem is proving challenging.