By using the social features of iGP Manager, including but not limited to forums, in-game messaging, chat and league comments, you agree that any and all user account(s) you have created shall be bound by the terms and may be punished for breaches of the terms. The terms are as follows:
1) Create threads in the most appropriate forum. A moderator may at their own discretion move or delete threads created in the wrong forum.
2) Create posts in the most appropriate thread and forum. A moderator will direct you to an appropriate thread or forum if you have posted in an inappropriate thread or forum.
3) Off-topic comments in a thread may be deleted at any time by a moderator.
Flooding for any reason, including to unlock forum achievements, will result in the posts being deleted. Commenting in a cascade, i.e. to make continuous comments without any other user(s) participating, is also considered a breach of the term. A suspension or ban may be issued for such behaviour. Post here to earn the forum achievements.
4) Creating objectionable content, such as abusive or harassing language or graphic images will result in the relevant threads, posts, messages and/or comments being deleted. This includes flaming and trolling. A ban may be issued for such behaviour.
5) Spam or unsafe links will result in the post being deleted. A ban may be issued for repeated behavior.
6) Failure to adhere to the terms after multiple warnings will result in a suspension.
7) Failure to adhere to the terms after a suspension will result in a ban.
Please remember: All opinions belong solely to the user(s) posting them, including those of moderators. Moderators shall not be considered under any circumstances employees or representatives of iGP Games and shall not hold themselves out as such. All moderators accept that they are volunteers only and may have their privileges revoked by iGP Games at any time with or without reason.
‘Warning’ - a post or private message from a moderator to address misconduct as defined in the terms.
‘Suspension’ - when a player is locked out of logging into an account for a short period of time.
‘Ban’ - when a player is locked out of an account indefinitely.
‘Flooding’ - creating multiple threads, posts, messages and/or comments in an unusually short period of time.
‘Spam’ - unsolicited content that is most often promoting a product or service.
‘Flaming’ - creating deliberately aggressive or hostile content towards others.
‘Trolling’ - creating generally inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic content in order to provoke an emotional response from others.