It has to be said: addictive game, not pay to win, no unwanted adds, grown up game (for instance no saving crates to complete better parts which I think is childish). This is a rare combination for a game these days.
Plus the community around it, makes it a unique experience. I love it
The best parts of this community are:
1. They are always trying to improve the game
2. They are nice (when there isn't a war about FIA decisions)
3. Those who are considered active play every day.
The best part of the makers are:
1. They are constantly releasing new stuff after all this time
2. They are also playing the game (at least some of them)
3. (and by FAR the most important): THEY LISTEN TO THEIR COMMUNITY! This simple thing is for most game developers the hardest thing, but not here!
The best part about the mods are:
1. They respect everyone and treat everyone nice, even though behind the screen they basically explode of anger
2. They can take jokes (basically the entire subforum of the discussion if @Connor Cooper
is a cheater lol
3. They are helping to improve the game by giving the submissions to the devs if they can't read them
If you're reading this, thank you for playing/developing! Without you, this entire post (which is turning into an essay once again, sorry for that) wouldn't be made! Pls let all of this stay this way, I honestly enjoy chilling in the forum chatting with you guys!