The Pit Crew determines the speed and reliability of your pit stops, making them a vital part of a race event.
New features include:
- Variable pit stop times in races based on your crew's abilities, influencing the speed and reliability of pit stops.
- Pit Crew Training, a new area of the training page, alongside driver training
- New skills and dynamics to manage such as pit crew atrophy, performance variance and morale.
- Improved the situation of cars 'bouncing' when trying to overtake.
- Greatly increased the chances of overtake between cars that have a significant difference of speed (due to car design + driver, difference of tyre pace (compound/wear) or push level management pace advantage.
- Increased dirty air, in order to reduce the chance of creation of long train during the race. Now cars breaking up from the group will have a chance to open some gap.
- Increased the car max speed to 370 KPH.
- Slipstream rework: higher impact at closer distance.
- Improved chances to block a car using PL3 (this is well balanced, do not expect being able to block a car if your pace is much slower).
Fixes and improvements
- Quick Races rule changes - Now anyone can earn rewards from QR provided they finish in a podium position. Finishing outside the podium and even a top 3 DNF will no longer count.
- Added Canada to street circuit special ability.
- Added special offers for new levels.
- Added a toggle to hide/show custom engine stats.
- Fixed United States iGP pit exit.
- Fixed teams not receving cash when auctioning a driver and an another team uses the 'buy now' option to obtain them.
- Fixed engine manufactuerer icon being wrong shape in news feed.
- Fixed tokens being awarded instead of deducted for becoming an engine manufacturer.
- Fixed mail about cost change being sent to all customers of a manufacturer when there had been no cost change.
- Security patch - Prevented HTML injection in comments.
- Various other fixes and improvements.