iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
November 2018 - Web Updates30 Nov 2018, 00:00 AndroidiOSWebRace viewerLivery editorUI / UXNew feature(s)
- Added new standing water level indicator on home page and for practice laps - this information is collected from data on any other laps performed within the last 5 minutes by any team
- Added forum notifications pane which notifies user of replies to threads they are following
- Added Japanese language translation
- Added language selection to start screen
- Added emoji support to league descriptions, manager bios, forum posts and comments
- Added Instagram follow reward
- Added new 2018 car shape livery placeholders to Cars page
- Added support for native share method in apps instead of old method which only supported Facebook or Twitter sharing via URL
- Added ability for league hosts to delete comments on their league wall
- Added forum ban Appeal System
- Revised UI first pass - increased use of rounded corners and gradients across UI
- Fixed insufficient parts/engines prompts not opening the parts/engines dialog and not re-enabling button to buy parts/engines.
- Fixed 'Preparation level' translation wrapping on to two lines on home page in some languages.
- Fixed bug whereby putting a single driver or staff on auction it would say you've reached the limit
- Fixed bug which could result in the beginner tutorial becoming stuck on a particular screen
- Fixed issues with car design scaling when promoting within a league
- Fixed bug with new moderator permissions that resulted in the comment module being hidden for ordinary users
- Fixed 'Research' dialog not showing correct previous race design levels after more updates were applied
- Fixed some game-breaking bugs with tutorials in Chrome-based browsers
- Fixed language selection changing erratically (not being reliably stored) when not logged in
- Fixed numeric hex-codes starting with leading 0s not exporting/importing correctly in livery editor
- Fixed swipe menu opening on the start screen before it should be visible when opened via swipe motion
- Fixed various tutorial bugs.
- Fixed bug with thread title input check when replying to posts, as they don't have titles and this was preventing replies
- Improved reliability of various app calls, reducing potential for failures including IAP failures.
- Improved performance / reduced loading times of all HoF categories
- Changed forum to block topic titles written in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS
- Improved forum thread title display to be contained on a single line
- Significant optimisations across service to loading times and stability
- Removed G+ from social networks in share dialogs
- Removed Halloween background.
- Removed language selection from team creation screen.
- Updated WebGL livery editor and race viewer to align with those in version 3.3 of the apps
- Various fixes, revisions and improvements to UI updates
- Various translation updates.