iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
April 2019 - Web Updates30 Apr 2019, 00:00 AndroidiOSWebUI / UXNew feature(s)Leagues
- Added spectate list filters (select track, tier etc.)
- Added inline replies system for comments sections (e.g. League wall)
- Add tooltip over star ratings for drivers and staff on 'Drivers & Staff' page like on transfers
- Added new automatic cache clearing to avoid bugs caused by devices storing of out-of-date information in cache
- Added missing flags including a new Catalan flag (for the Catalan langauge).
- Added new Twitter rewarded referral link.
- Added new header / page title transitions on phone apps
- Added a notification for managers not in leagues that drivers only recover health when in a league
- Added validation on Manager / Driver / Staff names
- Improved tutorial visualisation (when highlighting an element now it will always blanket the entire page/dialog in shade - sometimes previously it would not do so).
- Improved profile pic display size error messages on upload errors (e.g. file size too large)
- Fixed long-standing bug where es, pt, gr, hu, pl players were all likely seeing the race viewer in English on mobiles and tablets
- Fixed tutorial layout bugs with 'notch' devices - this primarily seemed to relate to the iPhone X
- Fixed circuit image resolution for GB19 on 'Next race' page to improve loading times and performance
- Fixed Ban Appeal to ensure mail is always in the user's selected language
- Fixed confirmation dialogs appearing for actions relating to buttons which were supposed to be deactivated
- Fixed forum labels in threads on new Spanish forum.
- Fixed new players being permitted to add quotes into names when registering a new account
- Hotfix for issue that caused service interruptions one eveningFixed new players being permitted to add quotes into names when registering a new account
- Increased driver healing rate from rewarded video ads to 5% per view.
- Updated all contact emails to point to new @igpgames.com domain
- Banned the use of certain words in the entire game(words Blacklist)
- Changes to the viewer loading process to prepare it for coming updates
- Changed order of any track selection list(s) to match calendar order
- Changed title of 'Next race' page to 'Next round'
- Various other fixes and improvements