iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
Various optimisations, improvements and fixes12 Sep 2019, 15:30 iOSLeaguesUI / UX
- Hotfix for gaining a marginal advantage when leaving and rejoining a league at the start of a season. Due to the new 19 race calendar, it was giving a small performance advantage. We patched it quickly after a couple of cases were reported, so very few people were affected by this.
- Fixed tooltips displaying on links when clicked on mobiles (looked like a glitch, would appear only briefly before being wiped by loading).
- Fixed tooltips interrupting button functionality on iOS 13.
- Optimisations to comments performance both in-game on league wall and on blogs (reduced loading times, faster response changing pages and editing comments etc.)
- Optimisations to translation system which should result in reduced page loading times, particularly on the forum and comments
- Optimisations to bad word filters so that they process content faster (also reducing loading times)
- Improved welcome tutorial to stop showing once 'Okay' is clicked. It was showing every time the app was initialised, for new teams not in a league. So, mainly this affected teams that only take part in Quick Races.
- Changing pages on blog comments now takes place without a full page refresh