iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
May 2017 - Web Updates31 May 2017, 00:00 AccountAndroidiOSRace simulationServiceUI / UXWeb
- Added password recovery link to start page
- Added Greek and Romanian translations
- Added automatic pruning of obsolete content such as unpopular staff (without teams for 30 days or more), inactive leagues and more
- Added tip to scroll horizontally and new scrollbars on sponsors to make it clear there are more options
- Added visual animation to Tokens and Balance changes (+ flashes green if increasing and red if decreasing)
- Fix attempted for drivers not showing up in the race on rare occasions for some teams.
- Fixed 'Traffic Jam' achievement.
- Fixed HQ showing "Available at level X" for buildings below the manager's current level while another HQ building is being upgraded
- Fixed drivers and staff being generated with 0 level skills
- Fixed league standings showing the wrong team under a driver when changing teams mid-season under some conditions
- Fixed user being able to enter more text than allowed in to biography.
- Hotfix to profile dialog
- Improved behaviour of sponsor and supplier signing to close the dialog which would formerly sit there obscuring the page after changing.
- Improved clarity of search by listing host name with leagues, manager with teams and team with drivers & staff
- Improved efficiency of live race service at peak times to reduce server load and improve performance across the service
- Improved layout of current weather conditions that accompany the 'Try setup' button - created more space for all translations
- Improvement to French translation.
- Changed transfers to only generate drivers under the age of 25 since those aged 30+ get far less bidding activity. Managers can still sell drivers aged 30+.
- Various other fixes and improvements.