iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
4.009 Updates11 May 2021, 00:43 AndroidiOSLivery editorNew feature(s)Race viewerServiceUI / UX
- New: Minimap in 3D races and improved map mode when tapped
- New: See obscured cars through buildings and objects.
- New: All tracks released in 3D.
- Improved racing lines for most of the tracks.
- Improved sync between 2D and 3D viewer.
- Improved start camera positioning in 3D viewer.
- Fixed USA circuit DRS zone end.
- Fixed cars visually "drifting" in 2D on some corners.
- Fixed Singapore lighting in 3D.
- Fixed boost telemetry incorrectly showing as 100% full when in onboard mode.
- Fixed start lights not going on/off correctly at race starts in landscape view.
- Fixed visual glitches in 3D races on iPads.
- Fixed livery editor screenshot export - it was lighter than it should have been.
- Fixed AR Livery editor mode.
- Fixed weather effects in 2D viewer.
- Fixed speedometer speed units.
- Various other fixes and improvements.