iGP Manager changelog
Your source for recent updates
Return to changelog
4.02018 May 2021, 11:52 AndroidiOSLeaguesLivery editorNew feature(s)Race viewerUI / UXWeb
- Improved car interpolation to reduce erratic movements and what had become known as 'rubber banding' in turns - more updates will be made to improve this.
- Improved memory allocation and performance in apps.
- Improved website performance.
- Improved performance on devices which struggle with IPv6 support - Anyone that experienced races taking far too long to load for their internet connection speed should now have normal loading times. That is resolved by this change.
- Fixed cars looking over-exposed in Singapore and in the Livery Editor.
- Fixed issue where driver 2 was able to be healed multiple times on next race page 'Setup' tab.
- Fixed tyre temperature gauge being off the middle position when the race hasn’t started yet (the cars are on the grid).
- Fixed an issue with the viewer UI having conflicts with native buttons on Android 11.
- Fixed average reputation values for races being incorrect - most notably on the spectate dialog.
- Fixed league standings page not showing for managers that aren't in a league.
- Fixed open dialogs not closing on logout.
- Fixed several crash scenarios.