- Fixed 2D having offset racing lines on re-scaled tracks.
- Fixed boost tail missing in 2D.
- Fixed commentary text being invisible.
- Fixed misaligned track alpha masks in 2D.
- Fixed Driver/Team column toggle on live timing table not working on landscape layout.
- Fixed a bug when viewer settings were not properly applied between races.
- Fixed 3D water splash effect having a missing texture.
- Fixed Windows standalone not launching on some devices (reinstall may be required if experiencing this issue).
- Fixed the currently selected driver's DRS indicator in overhead telemetry not lighting up in the 3D viewer interface.
- Further fixes and improvements to 2D viewer alpha masks that hide cars under overhead objects (bridges etc.).
- Fixed 2D boost effect displaying as larger than the car.
- Fixed misaligned driver health and tyre condition gauges, noticeable when a driver has retired or the race is over.
- Fixed sector "bars" on live timing only reporting the sectors when the viewer was launched.