Requests for races not affected by service issues will be ignored.
Re-run requests can only be fulfilled if all of the below conditions are met.
1. Only league hosts can submit re-run requests
2. If you are a league host, you must provide the name of your league and name of the race affected
3. The request must be for the most recent race in your league at the time of your post. Races going back further than this time cannot be re-run.
4. The request must be made at least 12 hours before the next race time.
What happens when a race is set to be re-run?
- Results, stats changes, financial transactions and more are reversed relating to that race.
- All tiers are postponed, not just the one affected, in order to keep the calendar in sync. It is the responsibility of the league host to get consensus on this from his or her leaguemates before making the request.
What can a league host do if a race cannot be re-run?
- If a race is unable to be re-run, the results can be deleted and omitted from the championship upon request from the league host.