Here's how to ensure your re-run request is valid. A request can only be fulfilled if all of the below conditions are met:
1. The league experienced an issue affecting a significant number of players within the league. The Support team reserves the right to determine what is considered significant (this is to allow leeway for those in leagues with only a few people all in a single tier).
2. The league's host must submit the re-run request.
3. The league's host must provide the name of their league and name of the race which experienced a problem, along with a clear description of the problem and how many players in the league were affected.
4. The request must be for the most recent race in the league at the time of posting. Races going back further than this time cannot be re-run.
5. The request must be made at least 12 hours before the next race time.
What happens when a race is set to be re-run?
- Results, stats changes, financial transactions and more are reversed relating to that race.
- All tiers are postponed, not just the one affected, in order to keep the calendar in sync. It is the responsibility of the league host to get consensus on this from his or her leaguemates before making the request.
What can a league host do if a race cannot be re-run?
- If a race is unable to be re-run, the results can be deleted and omitted from the championship upon request from the league host.